We review the existing safety equipment of your yacht on functional performance and make proposals as necessary to the servicing or renewal. We are able to arrange the certified servicing of your liferaft, lifewests in Athens and this will return complete with certification
- Ensure that Lifejackets with a Lifeline for each crew member is on board and is accessible
- A liferaft is required for all monohull boats.
- Distress Flares and the knowledge of their use.
- VHF radio installed and operational.
- GPS receiver to determine the location in an emergency.
- A good anchor of sufficient size with sufficient chain. (we will suggest you these items regarding to your boat).
- A good pair of binoculars.
- Motoring 'cone' and anchor 'ball' are present as basic equipment.
- Good tool Kit including good bolt cutters for standing rigging.
Spare and replacement parts for the engine and the rig (impeller for the raw water pump, belts, shackles, ropes, etc.).